Good morning! This is the tech news you need to know this Friday.
1. WeWork has raised another $1 billion in debt from one of its biggest investors, SoftBank. The new slug of cash took the form of a convertible loan note.
2. A CNN investigation found InfoWars violated Twitter’s rules, despite the company’s claims otherwise. CNN found that much of the content that to Jones being banned from other platforms had also been posted to Twitter.
3. Samsung announced the Galaxy Note 9 with the same price tag as the iPhone X. The Galaxy Note 9 is Samsung’s largest smartphone model to date, with a 6.4-inch screen, and it comes with an S Pen stylus.
4. The SEC is reportedly ‘intensifying’ its examination of Tesla after Elon Musk tweeted about taking the company private. According to Bloomberg, the agency had already been gathering information about statements Tesla has made regarding sales and manufacturing targets.
5. Samsung has unveiled the Galaxy Watch, its $330 answer to the Apple Watch. The Galaxy Watch is a fitness-focused smartwatch.