- Netflix opened itself up to questions about getting hired and working for the company on a LinkedIn thread.
- Most people seemed to have the same two questions: “Can Netflix employees binge watch Netflix at work?” and “Will you hire me?”
- To the binge-watching question, the company responded, “No one is saying you can or cannot do something [at work]” and added that some teams must watch certain titles because they work on them.
- Netflix said the company looks to hire people who are humble, courageous, curious, and have relevant experience, referring hopeful prospective employees to its jobs page.
Netflix invited LinkedIn users to ask their burning questions about working at the company — and most people seemed to have the same two questions.
At the time of publication, there were more than 1,000 comments on the thread.
Over and over again, commenters asked two questions:
1. Can Netflix employees binge watch Netflix at work?
“Are Netflix employees allowed to watch Netflix during work hours?”