- Samsung is getting a lot of negative attention regarding issues with the Galaxy Fold‘s display, which some reviewers reported started breaking after just two days.
- The Galaxy Fold is the first of its kind in the smartphone world, which often means that issues are bound to pop up, and many people’s expectation are too high for the first foldable smartphone, and Samsung, as well.
- As a first-generation device, only early adopters should consider the Galaxy Fold, and early adopters should understand the risks of buying the first generation of anything.
- Critics have a point, but let’s also root for Samsung, companies that are making foldable smartphones, and foldable smartphones in general.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
Samsung is surely feeling the heat for the issues that some reviewers were having with their Galaxy Fold review units, but I’m not surprised at all that the Galaxy Fold is facing issues — it’s a first-generation product from a company that’s at the bleeding edge of smartphone design, and I’d argue expectations are a little too high.