- When figuring out how much the iPhone X costs, you first have to figure out which of the four different models in the iPhone X family you want, and at what storage capacity.
- Apple no longer directly sells the iPhone X, but the phone is available through carriers and at retailers starting around $640.
- The iPhone XR costs $749 for 64GB, $799 for 128GB, and $899 for 256GB.
- The iPhone XS costs $999 for 64GB, $1149 for 256GB, and $1349 for 512GB.
- The iPhone XS Max costs $1099 for 64GB, $1249 for 256GB, and $1449 for 512GB.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Recently, Apple introduced a handful of new models in the iPhone X line. The original iPhone X, released in 2017, is no longer offered directly by Apple (though you can buy it from carriers and a large number of third-party retailers).
In addition to the iPhone X, there are now three other models to choose from: the iPhone XR,